• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions update

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Questions:
1) Tomorrow will both cards be available?
2) If both, what are the prizes for the second?
3) Will the championship rating be general or for each map separately?

Swoopdor

Farmer
Now the rankings are getting ridiculous. You can farm endless battles at level 6 and possibly get more points than a guild that defeats level 10? :D

FrejaSP

Viceroy
How come the old gvg button hasn't been replaced with a button that goes to the settlement directly. I don't know about anyone else, but I need to go to the settlement first to make troops and/or collect rather than the map.
Thats a good question. Im the update frim the Product Head, was sonething that could be gvg komming back redesignet

"There is much more that we already discussed last time: the next Space Age, GEX and GBG improvements. And to announce it here first for the first half of 2025, we will add a proper and scalable *%il$ $&. G*$%d, with a proper competitive design that we can build upon for years to come."

But this is an other topic I know

Last edited:

Swoopdor

Farmer
Inno would love to see you making endless battles
because that will not be for free :D
You know what I mean ;) you only need twice as many active players who can fight endless nodes as players who work hard to defeat level 10... the rewards are only a little better but it doesn't matter at all for the ranking what stage the fights are made.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The crucial point in QI is the Lengt of Building Time needed untill your settlement is ready to really participate in the game. Players without a good budget in Money, Shards or Diamonds to speed things up are often already left behind when they finally, after 4-5 days, reach the ability to build military and goods. And then there are just 6 days left to play before everything starts from the beginning.
That is no fun. It is boring. If it is not now, because the game is new, it will for shure be in no time.
Many Players do not even start building a settlement because of that. They than also cannot participate in donating goods or military or other Ressources.
I will say, the boring part is when you are done with the settlement after 6 days and get lots og supply and mint
Uou could slow dawn the building a little and you can make some unit and goods between. There is many ways to do it, I have found mine.
Now I will see how it works with new buildings, maybe from a different TA

Atokirina

Squire
Looked like a fine update, but again they're increasing the gap between F2P and P2W ...

Where's the time this game was a well-balanced freemium game?

• Free Quantum Pass: Quantum medals increased from 10 000 to 15 000
  • Silver Quantum Pass: Quantum medals increased from 12 500 to 17 500
  • Golden Quantum Pass: Quantum medals increased from 15 000 to 20 000

Before: P2W (with silver&gold) got 27 500 more medals
Now: P2W (with silver&gold) get 37 500 more medals

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Looked like a fine update, but again they're increasing the gap between F2P and P2W ...

Expansions are hard limited. Whales can quickly getting sufficient medals for the expansions but once they've gotten all the expansions the f2p players can play catch-up. The part where the f2p-players however can't are the silver and gold (cash pass) upgrades for the Neo colossus. Which makes it more efficient and w/o those upgrades you can't get it there. No matter the time. With collecting medals you can cause there's a hard cap and isn't semi-exclusive to cash passes.

Expansions are hard limited. Whales can quickly getting sufficient medals for the expansions but once they've gotten all the expansions the f2p players can play catch-up. The part where the f2p-players however can't are the silver and gold (cash pass) upgrades for the Neo colossus. Which makes it more efficient and w/o those upgrades you can't get it there. No matter the time. With collecting medals you can cause there's a hard cap and isn't semi-exclusive to cash passes.
What am I missing? Aren't the Neo-Colossus Silver/Gold Upgrades available as Championship rewards for the top finishers. Aren't frags of the upgrades available as incursion rewards? They were in the first Championship.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What am I missing? Aren't the Neo-Colossus Silver/Gold Upgrades available as Championship rewards for the top finishers. Aren't frags of the upgrades available as incursion rewards? They were in the first Championship.
And that's why I said semi-exclusive. Semi meaning half. I referred to it as such as you have to be on the best teams. Same goes with the QI rewards. They're available in higher levels. Meaning a very strong QI guild is required. Effectively locking out quite a large group of players. Thus for the majority practically cash pass exclusive and with that worthy of the title semi-exclusive. The majority can't play catch-up with the silver/gold upgrades unless offered in another way. To the best of my knowledge they're not included in the QI epic selection kit. Thus for the majority no way to catch-up. Making it leaning largely into essence of P2W structured games.

Exactly. Unless you are a guild member of ASGARD or in some cases Dragonstar you can forget about completing a lvl 10 Neo Colussus as a F2P player.
But this isn't true. The rewards for the end-of-incursion chests can include fragments of the Neo-Colossus upgrade kits and the silver/gold upgrades. The higher the level of QI that a guild reaches the better the prizes. The guild doesn't have to win QI, just progress far enough to be eligible for a shot at the silver/gold upgrade frags.

1715209841003.png

Attachments

• 1715209841072.png
    1715209841072.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
You tell of one incursion to get buildings from, yet you haven't mentioned the other and what it holds (unless it is some recycled bunk that has a new name to it).

CrashBoom

Legend

after is in reality only 28125
because you have to adjust the value
because the steps now need 40 instead of 30 before

But one step now costs 40 instead of 30. So it kind of levels out.
as we see
difference is only 625 and not 10k

If those neo sentinal watchtowers need to be aided then they are useless

the amount of buildings I've had to delete just to get good buildings aided has been ridiculous

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
But this isn't true. The rewards for the end-of-incursion chests can include fragments of the Neo-Colossus upgrade kits and the silver/gold upgrades. The higher the level of QI that a guild reaches the better the prizes. The guild doesn't have to win QI, just progress far enough to be eligible for a shot at the silver/gold upgrade frags.

View attachment 11316
And that's why I said semi-exclusive. Semi meaning half. I referred to it as such as you have to be on the best teams. Same goes with the QI rewards. They're available in higher levels. Meaning a very strong QI guild is required. Effectively locking out quite a large group of players. Thus for the majority practically cash pass exclusive and with that worthy of the title semi-exclusive. The majority can't play catch-up with the silver/gold upgrades unless offered in another way. To the best of my knowledge they're not included in the QI epic selection kit. Thus for the majority no way to catch-up. Making it leaning largely into essence of P2W structured games.
You still need to be in a guild that is fanatically enough to reach those levels. Most guilds won't. For that at live the top10 QI guilds might progress far enough. Fact remains: majority of guilds won't make sufficient progress to get a chance for silver/gold upgrades and won't end high enough in the ranking for those upgrades. I hope this clarifies it better. How the silver/gold upgrades are leaning with QI into the essence of a P2W structure.
In another game only #1 of a competitive feature got the very best thing in the game. It worked with seasons. Yes, it's even superior than events but it does rely on special upgrades. From which only the best where obtainable through special events. Arguable it isn't P2W. Just beat everyone and you get it, can't buy it straight up. Except you're gonna have fun competing with whales who gotten the strongest items besides that. If it was in Forge it's the equivalent of 10x exclusive expansions. As where for the whales they got basically items that would be the equivalent of a currently nonexistent ultimate upgrades that would improve your %:att_def_attacker_defender: in the relevant feature by flat X%. Significantly buffing them. Good luck as a f2p competing against whales. With QI you can at least bail out by paying $/€15-25 on pc if you're not part of one of the best guilds but that's what's making it half P2W. Similar but less extreme than my example above. With your team you must get to some milestone. With a highly fanatic and capable guild in QI it's doable, for the majority it's currently not.