• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Xocolatl

1. Discussion Guild Expedition Data Collection

EMA - GE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 4 Items in the Chest…(and their %%) What I won/received Encounter 1 10 Fragments of Store Building, 34% 10 Fragments of One Up Kit, 33% 10 Fragments of Renovation Kit, 33% 10 Fragments of One Up Kit Encounter 2 30 Previous Age Goods, 25% 30 Previous Age Goods...
  2. Discussion Guild Expedition Data Collection

EMA - GE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 3 Items in the Chest…(and their %%) What I won/received Encounter 1 Temple of Relics Blueprint, 34% Double Temple of Relics Blueprint, 33% 3 Blueprints, 33% 3 Blueprints Encounter 2 15 Forge Points, 35% 20 Forge Points, 20% 30 Forge Points, 15% 4 Attempts ...
  3. Discussion Guild Expedition Data Collection

EMA - GE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2 Items in the Chest…(and their %%) What I won/received Encounter 1 9900 Coins, 20% 13500 Coins, 30% 9900 Supplies, 20% 13500 Supplies, 30% Supplies Encounter 2 10 Forge Points, 35% 15 Forge Points, 20% 20 Forge Points, 15% 2 Attempts , 30% 10 Forge Points...
  4. Discussion Guild Expedition Data Collection

EMA - GE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 1 Items in the Chest…(and their %%) What I won/received Encounter 1 9900 Coins, 30% 13500 Coins, 20% 9900 Supplies, 30% 13500 Supplies, 20% 9900 Supplies Encounter 2 5 Forge Points, 35% 10 Forge Points, 20% 15 Forge Points, 15% 2 Attempts , 30% 10 Forge Points...
  5. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Have the enemy bonuses already been changed? A player who started GEx 5 late had 99% as enemy bonus in industrial age at the first encounter. 136% at the fifth.
  6. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

It's ok to make GEx5 a challenge, although not everything worth doing is worth overdoing. ;) I might even enjoy to adapt my city to this challenge. The new buildings are great, but I don't really see the point to throw away my attack values in order to get more defense, only to build up my...
  7. Spoiler Savings Jar - University

Sounds a lot like the Magic(al?) Academy from Elvenar. There you can create boosts and other stuff (including buildings) by using goods and special magical thingys that you can create in the Academy (using goods) or by selling other stuff.
  8. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

You're getting very close to slaughtering your cash cow with this balancing. The one strategy that gives the player a chance to get the full main building is not doable for the average player, and even for many experienced players, it's much too time consuming. With the current balancing, I'll...
  9. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

I'll second that. Making the AI Core to deliver guild goods of which you have a production facility, would make this a great Great Building. Less because of the direct effect on GBG but because it would allow guilds to integrate new players without instantly pressuring them to build an Arc or...
  10. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Reconstruction mode: Introduce the possibility to check if all buildings are connected to a road.
  11. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

The new production window with the arrows is great, but it would be better to change the sort order. First all terrace farms, then all magnum opus and so on. Don't jump from one kind of building to another and back.
  12. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Offer support for 1.9 in the legendary building investment window. Start as rudimentary as you like, but something needs to be done here. It's one of the most important aspects of the game and relies totally on third party tools. The browser extension which does that best is FoE Helper in my...
  13. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Make it possible to hide unwanted recurring quests.
  14. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Any idea, what the "AR targeting system" that all SAV units are supposed to have, might be?
  15. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

It's kind of ironic that so many people ridicule the whiners who don't want to be plundered, and then go on whining about a building that makes plundering harder. ;) I wouldn't build it since I prefer revenge to prevention, but I think it would be a good idea for those who have a problem with...