• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Uvuli

1. Uvuli

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I collected buildings from the AD, like for example christmas trees to decorate my town with during christmas time! But also for other occasions different buildings. That was such great fun! That Innogames deleted all the buildings from AD proves that they are completely clueless when it comes...
  2. Uvuli

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Thank you. :)
  3. Uvuli

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Does anyone know at what time Rival starts?
  4. Uvuli

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I did say you were totally right, right?
  5. Uvuli

I know there isn't any contradiction. I just found it funny 'yup i do like it - now lemma tell ya what's wrong with it'. But hey, perhaps my humour isn't yours. ;)
  6. Uvuli

I only got 1 chest since I don't have any shards, and it gave me 250 ropes, so that's like meh... all that effort for ropes? :P
  7. Uvuli

Yes, you're totally right. But omg so funny like how you said 'yes I do like QI' and then gave them pages and pages of things that need to be improved' haha
  8. Uvuli

Those are all such good ideas! :) I do get confused by those old buildings having new happiness and coins and such. It doesn't make any sense to make something new and use old stuff. It would've been so much fun if the city was brand new in a new era, or like a dungeon, with all cool new...
  9. Uvuli

Now I wonder why there is such a large map in QI when it's not being used. A map the size used for GE, or even smaller, would be sufficient.
  10. Uvuli

Doesn't matter anyways actually since I'm stuck. I lose every fight. And it's only round 3. Would be nice if someone from InnoGames or so would give some explanation and directions, but guess that's not going to happen considering what I've read about it.
  11. Uvuli

Thank you.
  12. Uvuli

Ok, so I have 5 Amphitheatres and still lacking happiness. So what am I supposed to do? Also: why did they name it Euphoria? it's just still happiness...
  13. Uvuli

It suddenly dawned on me: QI is an Event! In every Event you collect thingies, you make progress, and you win prizes because of the thingies you collected and the progress you made. And if you want to, you can buy a Silver or Gold pass. In QI you collect fights or donations, and at every 30...
  14. Uvuli

I'm really trying to understand QI - perhaps if one understands how it works, one can come to like it - so I'll have a go at that, and thanks for the suggestion. Although it's rather strange that we have to learn how a game works from the fanbase instead of the company the game originates from.
  15. Uvuli

I also wondered if it would be possible to buy fights in packs of 10's or 20's or something like that?