• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by tiroman

1. tiroman

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

This event seems to be very luck-dependant since I only got the building to level 8 with no golden upgrade kit
  2. tiroman

How is everyone doing with this event? I don't think I'll be able to get the building to level 9 without spending diamonds... The 30 golden upgrade fragments in the last quest prize should probably be changed to a full regular upgrade (since there's already the Golden Panda Statue and the...
  3. tiroman

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Can't wait for fragments of blueprints and Inno asking for our organ donor card :confused:
  4. tiroman

So I see the Insect Hotel (which was last year's premium Wildlife building) was added to the Epic Selection Kit. Does that mean that buildings such as Tree of Silence, Keymaster's Workshop or the two premium panda buildings will be available in next year's Epic Kit?
  5. tiroman

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

The event should be rebalanced so it's not broken like it was before, but not impossible as it is now, the way it is currently it's insane to make progress and get a fully leveled ToC
  6. tiroman

So far I'm loving this event, I managed to get fully leveled Mountain Reserve, Golden Orrery, both Grand Monarch, six Historical Questline buildings and the Stage of Ages, and still got plenty of energy and keys to spare! Might go for Harvest Farm as well.
  7. tiroman

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Then 70% Patience - 20% Vitality - 10% Silence could work
  8. tiroman

Also, getting the golden upgrade kit in Anniversary event is quite easy while here it's almost impossible without the 50-150 wait days, maybe having the full golden upgrade in 350 tasks would be a better option (since that's about 10 towns~ish), which would encourage players to spend more time...
  9. tiroman

About the Tree of Silence being only available for cash, Druid Hut tree fragments could be reworked to 70%-15%-15% or something like that, since there isn't much difference between Silence and Vitality.
  10. tiroman

Golden Kit at St. Patrick's Event

Oh, I thought he meant getting the hut upgraded to lv10 without waiting the 50-150 days
  11. tiroman

Wasn't it reworked so it would only produce Patience and Vitality fragments instead?
  12. tiroman

Golden Kit at St. Patrick's Event

It's possible to get, but that would require lots of gameplay hours, including waking up in the middle of night sometimes to upgrade buildings, so the short answer would be no (except for professional babysitters)
  13. tiroman

I think there should be a way to get the Tree of Silence without purchasing the Event Pass :(
  14. tiroman

So is the Keymaster workshop only available for cash at the Anniversary Pass? I feel like it should be a Grand Prize but it hasn't appeared yet for me... As for the Golden Upgrade Kit, this one's way easier to get than St. Patrick's event one, I'm only three rewards behind it. So no complaints...