• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by sutech

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Inno will shortly come up with a new type of attack - QI attack and the carousel of buying event buildings will start from the beginning....
  2. Not A Bug: Defender Boost doesn't stack anymore

Once again Inno showed how much they care about the players. Prevent mainly weaker players from passing the 5th round of the expedition. This is a bit too much. There is obviously a new war - Inno vs players.
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

GvG is not a war, it's a farce. 5% of players (maybe less) 15 minutes a day. Most of the time there is no one there and the sectors are taken by one player during the day. Uselessness for 95% of players. Finally, GvG is ending.
  4. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I don't know why you keep making events more and more complicated. Many players have family, work and do not have time to play them. After that, interest in events only decreases. I'm sorry for my English.
  5. Discussion No solution possible to avoid unfair market trades

Titan goods are also sold for money on live servers. 10,000 pieces for 20€