• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sureshot

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Doubloons from tasks need to be greatly increased. Costs 10 to open one tile and we only get 10 from each main quest. Combined with the daily, it would take several DAYS to get enough to clear one board. At the current drop rate, you would be lucky to clear 5 or 6 boards during the entire event
  2. Discussion difficulty of events

Speaking as a relatively new player on beta (January), there are certain tasks, especially in the rival challenges that are difficult, mostly relating to 'finish X Y-hour productions' simply because we don't have a stash of supply rush items. You get a few 24-hour production tasks and it slows...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

I feel the rewards are unbalanced. From the minigame and grand Prizes rewards I have 28 Lvl 1 garrisons and yet will have 3 Lvl1 sanctuaries before I have enough pieces to complete even one base building. Also the sunhaven and legendary upgrades are available but it seems impossible to get the...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

I've been playing for 5 years but only started this beta character this year. Up to now, I bought the golden pass on the beta events. I didn't for this one because the main prize is pathetic compared to the previous 2024 events. Also there are FIVE secondary buildings, all of which are...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Some buildings won't be motivated

4 characters on live servers. On 3 of them RB Ygg and Shiinto motivated daily, other one, not once since the upgrade. All buildings date back a few years. Strange glitch
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

Not impressed with this event. I do like the minigame except that now the opponent has first strike. In the Halloween event, the player hit first, however, that's not a deal breaker. I feel the main event building is pretty poor. FPs and combat bonus not up to what we've seen in recent...
  7. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Pictures may be a bit misleading but no worse than other companies. I've tried other games based on the animations in ads only to find game play had ZERO resemblance to how it was portrayed in ads
  8. Reported to Developers: Anniversary event questline randomly appears among main quests

Same issue here, no change after refresh. Also mentioned by 2 other players in my guild occurs on both Firefox 123.0.1 and Chrome 123.0.6312.59
  9. Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

And something new since the server maintenance. When you do a manual combat in GE game freezes when you exit the combat screen.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

And they just did a second server maintenance that didn't resolve anything
  11. Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

They just did server maintenance. If that was supposed to fix the problem, it didn't work
  12. Duplicate: Great building information missing

Same issue here PC Windows 10 Firefox Problems Cannot see any stats Unable to add FPs to GBs, Because we can't spend them, will start to lose FPs once hourly 10 FP limit is reached Will most likely be unable to complete city harvest due 100 FP cap Game freezes when clicking the GB icon on...
  13. Discussion Why do we still have SoK fragments?

There are a lot of items in the game that are seriously outdated and need to be dropped/changed. Most of the items you get from GE relics are garbage. Yes, they might be useful to a new player for a limited time but that just a small percentage of the players
  14. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

With the change implemented today, troops are grouped according to health in the Army Management screen. This also occurs when you are selecting your troops for a battle. Its barely tolerable in the army management screen but I consider it horrible in the selection screen. When you have 2 or...
  15. Fixed on Beta: Game crashes after buying 10 forge points

Having the same issue using google chrome on a PC. Been happening for 2 days As stated, it only happens when buying the 10 FPs and requires a game reload every time you do it