• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by SirAlucard

1. Do Not Suggest Store Kit for Great Building

I did imply that the GB would keep it's level, when stored. But as any other buildings, the bonus should only be given, when the GB exists in the city, not in the inventory.
  2. Discussion New production times

The main problem, that I see, is for the players, that didn't use the 24h production but the 8h and 4h productions. The raise to 5h and 10h is a hugh nerve. The minimal lowering of required goods for the researches aren't compensating the nerve at all. And they took the uniqueness of each...
  3. Do Not Suggest Store Kit for Great Building

IMO, if this would be implemented, I think the best way would be, that they're only usuable on buildings, where no points invested. Additionally every bonus the GB gives should stop working, including the Arc, because the building is currently not in the city, when stored, like every event...
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

There are always exceptions like you, but the fact remains, that if someone spends money on QI or events for the silver or even gold pass for example, that person will definitely get more and stronger buildings, some of them even semi or even fully exclusive to the silver or gold pass. This...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

But this will affect other elements as well. GEx and GBG will be heavily influenced, because the active "top" players will gather in the biggest and most successful guilds, while everyone else gathers in smaller and weaker guilds. How do you want to compete fairly against those "top" guilds...
  6. Discussion Pay to finish mission

Would still be a pay to play mechanic. With more pay to play mechanics, this game would turn away from free to play. It's already insulting enough, that players aren't able anymore to gather all event buildings without paying. Same for the QI buildings. We don't need more payable options, we...
  7. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Yeah, may be, but you're also won't be able to get the same amount of goods per day anymore. If you were able to start for example 3 8h productions per day, then you were able to get up to 30 goods per day. This isn't possible at all anymore. I saw also an example, where one player mentioned he...
  8. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Sorry, but these new production times are just a way to annoy people, once again. Since when does a day has just 20 hours? Why did you screw with the production times in such an unnecessary way? First you srewed up the times in the polynesian settlement and now the others had to follow? At this...
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

Doesn't make the prizing any better. And lets be real, how many player will actually reach these numbers? 1% at best maybe? Not everyone has the time to spend hours in FoE. Or the money to compensate the needed time with diamonds to speed things up.
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

Well, IF, and that is a very big if, a player decides to spend money for the gold pass and manages to get every prize on the prize lane, he gets 750k per champion chip, This means, the first expansion after the first and second after the second. But after that, the amount of rounds quantifies by...
  11. Feedback History Event 2024

They give 812,030 coins and 240-361 stones for 2h. For 8h it's 1,015,030 and 300-452 and at 24h it's 1,218,040 and 360-542. It's crazy how much they give. Better selling them now, before Inno reduces the amount again.
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

This event is bad on many levels. 1. No animation skip, wastes an unnecessary amount of time. Seeing them once or twice is nice and all, but after that, they should be skippable, if the player chooses so. 2. The grafics of the mini game are out of place. FoE is most definitely a game, that is...
  13. Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Same here. And yes it's holiday today and on Monday, too. So most likely the problem may be fixed earliest on Tuesday, if Inno doesn't have a emergency support team ready to fix (major) issues.
  14. New Issue: Automatic Mo/Po stuck

Update: after 10 minutes of waiting and a forced reload, the mo/po process was cancelled. The forced reload was because of the start of the (at least IMO annoying) rival quest.
  15. New Issue: Automatic Mo/Po stuck

Today after starting the automatic motivation and polishing of my friend list, I also gathered the incidents. At that time an internal error occured because of the server maintenance. Since then the automatic motivation/polishing is stuck on 74/78. Restarting the game doesn't help, on my android...