• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ShadowPhoenixx95

1. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Plus, it isn’t just about missing options to alternate with negs. It’s also about fighting buildings being way stronger than trading buildings, like current event buildings, and missing reward buildings that are supportive towards trading, as in GE5 like I said. Where the only point playing it...
  2. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

And you find that simple? If Inno tried doing that, every forum would be loaded with comments like ‚how dare you taking Hover Tanks in IA away from us‘. Just not that friendly. Alternative would be finding a trading equivalent that’s equally strong, which isn’t quite less impossible.
  3. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Don't bother, at this point the trading Playstyle is just as dead as GvG, and there's no quick way out of it. Why bother strateging your City towards goods when fighting is at a Point where you can simply camp in Industrial and demolish everything with Future/AF Units. Fighting has become...
  4. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

There’s a difference between ‚delivers goods because it was actually designed to support Playstyle X‘ and ‚got overloaded with anything possible so people would cash for the paywall we‘ve put the golden kits behind‘ though. Also, let’s be real here, 48 goods is nowhere near as strong as the...
  5. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Where has GvG ever been any different, except for that the Bot troops you fight against were set by a Player instead of by a Dev?
  6. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Well of course they're somewhat biased, they gotta design/develop what sells best. I know that fighting has far more Fans than Trading, but why do they have to push it like they're doing currently. Give us Choices at max Levels. Something to actually select from, as it is advertised. Give us...
  7. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Where have I said elseways? What I said is, the REWARDS are mostly favoring the fighting way, except the feathered serpent which is the only GE5 Building that even gives Goods - after 6 weeks of constantly completing GE5.
  8. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

It gets more and more difficult though. First, because of the people you mentioned that don't aknowledge Trading to be a valid way to play the game. Second, because of Inno pushing the Game more and more towards fightng only because of those people, as for example with GE5 giving almost only...
  9. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

It also lies about selecting trading or fighting, as you'll get fighting anyways, but looked over as someone who actually chooses trading
  10. Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

Too complex? It's literally losing all its complexity step by step. In the beginning, you had a well balanced Strategy game with different Playstyles / ways to build your city. No Diamondfarms, no events, no pay to progress, no arc, no settlements, not even Armyboost for the very beginning. You...
  11. Discussion Rework the GBs

GB reworks are DNSL though. So, you'll either have to just discuss it here or get it deleted in the Ideas section (or moved to here.)
  12. Feedback Big news for Forge!

It really isn't that much Info added to what we already knew from the Spoilersection. We learned that we were wrong about the name, thats about it. - No release date - No information on how exactly the Mechanics are going to work - No Information about how Guild competion will work, as...
  13. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

I Really don't like the Fact that Neo Babel, whose Original Form was rather orientaded towards goods and Trading, got linked to GbG, thus the most fighting oriented mechanic. When they're now starting to drag even GB towards a fighting orientation, I ultimately lost my once most favorized...
  14. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Wdym, none of them does anything GvG related currently.
  15. Feedback Big news for Forge!

But, to come back to your 'War Game Marketing': I started my first City back in 2016, after seeing an ad for it on TV. This was the TV Spot that was on back then: FoE TV Spot 2016 And now, I dare you to tell me how exactly this was advertising the game as a War Game, rather than a...