• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by sHaDe Of eViL

1. Forwarded Tchat Neighbors -> GBG

I apologize, I don't talk to my children like that so I shouldn't talk to another child that way.
  2. Forwarded Tchat Neighbors -> GBG

Would be just another useless chat! You can use the message system if needed no use to chat in GbG.
  3. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

It's all about money..... finally!! Your are another word for slow, but can't say that you'll just report. So genius....why is the game advertised as free to play? No wait, don't answer that. It's over your head....end of this conversation!
  4. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Slowest way I can explain this....since INNO will allow you to buy any goods instantly why not another option other than waiting for a trade that might not happen or having to wait on building the goods. And it's not adapting to my needs since the option is already there it's making it affordable!
  5. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

No, I was just pointing out that you don't really have to manage anything in the game if you have the money you can buy goods for GvG and anything else you may need.
  6. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Management problems? You mean like people not having time to go to other players cities and motivate/polish so FOE came out with the AID button. And FYI anything in this game can be managed by buying diamonds.
  7. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

This would work well for a larger guild, but not the smaller guilds like mine. We are 15 strong like minded guild members with cities build for fighting. We all have the goods producing GB's at level 80 or more. The problem is we are all in S.A.V. so that's all the goods we can produce for the...
  8. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Sorry didn't know the post police was here :)
  9. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Well the game is always changing in one way or another and you could buy any goods you need already, but who wants to do that. So I don't know what your talking about...
  10. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Agreed a new GB for this would be even a better idea.
  11. Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

If we were allowed to change the era of goods that the Arc produces to any era from our era to any below at any time per day that would be awesome. It would open a new door for GvG and make it more exciting for smaller guild to get the goods needed for fighting without having to depend on the...