• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by RisenShine

1. RisenShine

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Someone who has a good and fast strategy to get started with battle quickly
  2. RisenShine

So it is correct?
  3. RisenShine

Is it true that if you are a Diamond league player in GB and always complete GE5 - then you have a huge advantage with buildings that help you in QI?
  4. RisenShine

Feedback Fall Event 2023

They are becoming more and more greedy :tradecoin: things have gone very wrong in the last year or so - Unfortunately
  5. RisenShine

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Whatever I do, I only have one visible cup per board - so it's not about me being able to get the cups out - I just don't have any visible cups on the board, so your stats aren't useful to me
  6. RisenShine

Feedback Fall Event 2023

I have played 3 games and only seen 1 cup per game, so yeah the cup has been reduced Normally I get 4-6 cup per game/board
  7. RisenShine

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Not happy with the new change - now you only get one cup per board if you are lucky enough to get a cup
  8. RisenShine

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Hate that inno make a gold lvl for governors villa you only can get for cash
  9. RisenShine

I only got 8 pieces for the calender - not a fan
  10. RisenShine

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

When are you going to release version of GbG to the live servers ? I dont understand why we have to test GbG for years but GE we only had 2 weeks to testing. So please - releas the version of GbG to the live servers asap.
  11. RisenShine

Me to
  12. RisenShine

Hate that you only can get Governor's Villa in Gold lvl if you pay for it :mad:
  13. RisenShine

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I know many who will - in fact they are not playing GE anymore.
  14. RisenShine

sad that they are not interested in their old faithful players who have been with them since day 1
  15. RisenShine

In Danish server a lot of Guilds are also boycutting GE lvl 5 and some are boycutting all GE - INNO has to do something soon otherwize they are loosing a lot of players - then again - maybe thats what they want.