• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Ramirez K.

1. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

It just blocks you from doing anything : selling or storing decos, roads or anything else is impossible. Having negative population makes no sense. When one tries to build a production building for instance, it (rightly) isn't allowed when your available population is too low. The game is built...
  2. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

You juste have to love the "not a bug" tag when it renders players unable to do anything with their city... This is plain ridiculous. It would have been nice to see some warning beforehand instead of having to sit and do nothing (since storing or selling is impossible). And of course, right in...
  3. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

Since today my available population is around... -1,500 (yes, MINUS 1,500), so I am unable to place any building requiring population (e.g. mortar garrison) in my city. Not to mention other drawbacks because of this impossible figure (can't see how available population could drop below zero). I...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

Clearly, the main flaw is a lack of battle coins and an excess of tickets. Don't see how I can spend all my tickets without spending loads of diamonds to refill in battle coins.
  5. Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Can't believe it takes so long on a beta server, what's the use of testing things if you can't access them? Granted, it's not a vital function but it does impact the game...
  6. Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

No answer for this (very annoying) problem?