• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by PK23

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

also tryed with The Last Province
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

we tryed page per page , building Tab and serch function but we don't find it and like shad said we ' v been told by support that we'll get it don't know when though
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

me and an other of the members of my guild still don't have The last Province
  4. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

the blue % should have stayed city def only , city def you can use red % against it and red % has for years been way stronger then blue now INNO is trying to force us to use blue against GE realy you say shad insulted you or other players i think INNO is trying to insult our inteligence and...
  5. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

this is rediculous started playing for the fights but i do agree with shad eaven the fights hurt my wrists , he never said fights did not hurt his wrists just that it was that part of game who attracted him to game , FoE is a clic fest and some of us won't start adding thousands of clics...