• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Owl II

1. Owl II

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Because under this tile X2, show 2 or DS
  2. Owl II

They mocking us. I've tried this cannonball twice. Twice it got into a shuffle. And so you wanted to get rid of this desk faster, but instead you have to clean it to the end. An fmazing innovation...
  3. Owl II

Well.. My fedback of the current version of the event: the best is the enemy of the good. A fierce enemy in our case
  4. Owl II

I got that damn dragon again. Can I leave the board unfinished? Or should I spend doubloons on prizes that I don't need so I don't get locked up here again?
  5. Owl II

The same
  6. Owl II

New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

Really? And other people are playing here? Or not, are they all the same?
  7. Owl II

New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

Because for particularly enterprising characters "everything that is not prohibited is allowed" the rule applies. It doesn't matter where you put the battle mark. They will hit where they like, unless there is an explicit lock. This has been proven by GBG.
  8. Owl II

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I feel lame. :confused: My city is now waiting for the blue nodes:
  9. Owl II

It's immediately obvious that we speak different languages. My fault. English is not my native language
  10. Owl II

There is a great lack of statistics, mainly on the participation of players. I know it's useless to ask Inno for such a favor. I would like to understand if the devs of FOE Helper have any plans for QI?
  11. Owl II

The zoom in settelments not work. Has anyone said that yet?
  12. Owl II

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Yes. I think that means it is not necessary to develop anything new. You can just promise to improve the old one. (not to improve, but just to promise. Without any specifics.). Foretaste.. wow...
  13. Owl II

Your costs (units, goods, coins/supp) are limited to a very small number of quantum actions, unless you buy it with quantum shards. After playing 2 seasons, I came to the conclusion that 6 additional expansions are more than enough to spend free quantum actions. I bought three for quantum...
  14. Owl II

They shoved the PVP arena down our throats. They will do the same with Q settlements. There's no point in stalling. It's bad that this is a guild gameplay. But.. we have been around for years with a GvG that only a few people from the entire guild played. I hope it doesn't require excessive...
  15. Owl II

Well, we have tested it. You can send this to live servers. You have corrected the gross bugs. And It is impossible to make a candy out of trash. However, I like Qfarming. Not these dull copypast buildings that will become obsolete before the summer if they are not updated. But the goods and FP...