• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by OveRLoaD

1. Feedback Big news for Forge!

It was even worse for us. One player defeated 18 of our guys. We also wrote to technical support. Long, boring. But we simultaneously developed the guild. And when there were 30 of us, this one player could no longer cope.
  2. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Most likely you are playing in a small guild without goals and the task of surpassing the rest. A kind of club of interests for jokes and conversations about life. There are many such guilds. All the top guilds that I know, including my own on the ru-server, are united in one way or another by...
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

That's what weaklings say who have never played GvG.
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Removing GvG will be the biggest tragedy for FoE. Neither Battlegrounds nor Expedition offer the same broad competitive component and cross-guild interaction as GvG. Will there be something similar in raids? It’s unlikely, although I’d like to believe... Most of the old players only kept GvG...
  5. Discussion How do you recognize a cheater?

Why don't you give them logs from your browser? Everyone can extract them if they wish and are patient. Besides, you say you know the technical side. They will not be able to argue with these logs:)
  6. Discussion Bring back the old fighting interface

Hello! The new interface for fights, which was introduced on Sep29, 2021, causes great inconvenience for the player. A lot of players are now unable to play smoothly with the new UI on GvG and Battleground. The end of battle button is located too close to the unit resurrection button for...