• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by MightyMouse0930

1. MightyMouse0930

What is the checkbox top left of Quantum Map Fight do?

What is the checkbox top left of Quantum Map Fight do?
  2. MightyMouse0930

Duplicate: Cannot start new board

Just completed last board. I had 100 Doubloon, click start and error dialog box "Not enough resource".
  3. MightyMouse0930

New Issue: Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars OR Collect 2 Red Chests with 6 stars

Think of this scenario: you first clear 1 x 6-Red Stars, then 2 x 6-Blue Stars.. since your Blue counters never update, you cant clear this quest. you are forced to clear 6-Red Stars all the way.. If your first 6-stars one is a Red.
  4. MightyMouse0930

New Issue: Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars OR Collect 2 Red Chests with 6 stars

Not sure if thats intentional or it is a bug At the bottom row, cleared the first Red Chest with 6 stars, then managed to clear at same bottom row, another Blue Chest with 6 stars, But the second blue chest counter remains at 0.
  5. MightyMouse0930

Not A Bug: Rival Quest

In some puzzles, there are totally no Red tiles at all.. not a single red title appear in the throughout entire gameplay.
  6. MightyMouse0930

Not A Bug: Rival Quest

In the Quest "Confront the Shadowy Menace", How do you get to clear 4 Red Chests with 4 Stars? I get 4 stars in Red, but they are usually over 4 of them. If I get 4 Red Chest, one star each, still I am still not able to clear. I had already spent 3 x 200 diamonds with IGN "RodimusPrime" and...
  7. MightyMouse0930

Duplicate: Settlement placement issue returned

The Floating icon of every building in the settlement is causing issue with placement of the building. And I also felt the system is abit slow, and sometimes, I got partial screen refreshed. I am playing the Mongul empire settlement on both browsers (Chrome/Edge)
  8. MightyMouse0930

Not A Bug: Is it Switching PC to mobile caused this?

I went for a shopping trip for 5-6 hour, last played on a PC, where most building upgrade cost about 20+T, when on my way back from my shopping trip, I played on my mobile beta app, and I was surprised that after 6+ hours, my accumulated feast is mere 600T with max steward+coachman, it should...
  9. MightyMouse0930

Fixed on Beta: Beta App

downloaded the Android beta FoE app on Sunday, using lots mobile data, and it got automatically updated to a non-beta version on Monday... Urgh!!!!!... It happened many times.. how can I stay in beta version which I could play the beta events before it got updated in the official FoE app? On...
  10. MightyMouse0930

Fixed on Beta: Banquet Hall Task not Updating

I placed 3 points to Banquet Hall.. it is not showing in quest. Please clarify ASAP. Is upgrading Banquet Hall or Carriage? We don't wish to spend resource/time on the wrong site and got wasted.
  11. MightyMouse0930

Why auto-update beta FoE app to non beta?

In my country, mobile data not cheap, and the beta app keep being automatically replaced with non-beta during the night, and being forced to download beta version several times per month. please include a setting to stop updating to non-beta.
  12. MightyMouse0930

Contact Support: Double (2X) on Calendar key, no 10 pieces awarded.

In this winter event , I got a 2X bonus, and selected a calendar key, i got ONE calendar key plus 10 stars, but NO complete master key, I had only 3 incompleted pieces which probably my originally owned. please rectify the bug. Note: Reported in game support, no reply after >12 hours.
  13. MightyMouse0930

Fixed on Beta: Can't see the timer on my buildings.

Settlement page too. Mouse-over show no information on the building.
  14. MightyMouse0930

Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

World Second Largest Civilization/Economy = 0 Probably intended.
  15. MightyMouse0930

Duplicate: Mughal Embassy mouse-over stats missing

Now I am no longer able find out what Mughal Embassy is giving out as daily bonus production when I mouse over the embassy.