• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by mawthecat

1. Quantum Incursions update

So we now got the information about the medal costs for expansions - Fine We almost knew that it is going to be expensive Information about oncoming challenges is a good thing and important. So the update is ok But.... The crucial point in QI is the Lengt of Building Time needed untill your...
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Still no History Event on Ipad or Iphone. I started my Beta city before the release of QI. Since then, about half of the content is not available on Apple devices to test. I was not aware of the fact that we are partly excluded from testing. Is this mentioned somewhere? Because as it is now...
  3. Investigating: Military buildings in main city react on fighting in QI

after returning from QI Fight to main city
  4. Investigating: Military buildings in main city react on fighting in QI

Finally I could join the QI-club on Ipad and Iphone. There is a bug with military buildings. After fighting on a node in QI and returning to my main city, the military buildings in the main city are all showing open slots. Even the rouge hideouts. After logging out of the city and in again the...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Seems that QI is still not available on Apple iphone and tablets. Vers. 1 277.14 edit: so we who play on Forge App have to wait till next Version according to announcement
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I opened that Beta City in order to test Quantum Inc. Since I mostly play on App I never had a chance to start and I am still waiting. And feel more and more left out of the game. It becomes boring and while reading all the questions and comments here on QI, I realize that I have already lost...
  7. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

As during last Event, on App (Ipad) the Rival Challenge is not working. Last Event it was not working at all, this Event the Rival is here, but it takes forever for him to show up after klicking on it. Then there are other issues that make play the Rival challenge almost impossible. Like it does...
  8. New Issue: Rival quest disappears while entering GE5

After harvesting and 1th Lv Exped. suddely the Rival showed up (for the first time), Quest was solved, but then the Rival was gone. Even after reloading Rival is not there anymore.
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I really hope that there will be a Beta testing period on the App as well, before the whole thing goes live.
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Does it work on the App? I don't see that Portale Building in my Beta city. or is it only available from a certain age? I am in IA.
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

@Ozziegal: excellent analysis of the current situation. With my main world we are in Group 3 and this situation is more than a bit frustrating. You fight against Nr1 of your world, end up second, end finally get - nothing!
  12. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

For me the main reason to buy all the chests is the "Celtic glasswork", a nice building for a fresh city. If you don't have enough goldpots to buy all chests after every city, you just check what 6 prizes are in the chests ( they change) and wether you like them or not. If you like the majority...
  13. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

What all is in the Pagan Harvest SelKit? There is no information availbl. for the Kit. Only at "Rune Garden" and "Sheep Shire" it is mentioned that they are part of the PHSelkit. Is there anything else in it? I started here on Beta two weeks ago and am in Iron Age. Bought the silver pass for...
  14. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

LoL I have just started to collect the 8.4Q Shamrocks. that takes hours
  15. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I have to complete "2 Tasks". But which tasks?