• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Lord Moka

1. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

I got the main building to lvl 10, 7 Lotus Flower Lake extensions and 16 Eagle Mountain Kits without paying. This doesn't mean that I should stay silent and not express my opinion on how poor the team handled the bug situation.
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Yes, the purchase was allowed. For me the ticket spawn bar disappeared for a few hours which made me believe that they disabled the purchase of entrance tickets and tickets spawn. After I finished a minigame it came back.
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

If you logged into the game before the first announced end datetime of the event willing to spend diamonds I have no problem with that. Allowing the players who didn't had the bug to still play and buy diamonds just creates more FOMO and inflates the league points, but I guess that's a win...
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

As I said before I would be ok to drop off the league if the league points would be influenced only by the players who had the bug.
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

No, you totally missed the conversation and what happened this morning. 1 - I'm not talking about freezing the points, I'm saying that players who did not had the bug(finished all quests) by the initial end date should not be allowed to play any extra move and inflate the league points. The...
  6. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

1 - Activating/Desactivating an event should be technically possible. 2 - No, you could give the prizes to the players who didn't had the bug and once the extended day ends you could reward the rest. That would be more fair to be honest. 3 - Diamonds spent spent on entrance tickets and event...
  7. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

1 - You could have freezed the event once the bug was found. 2 - Give everyone the prize of the league in which was at the initial planned end date. 3 - Refund diamonds spent since the end date was not respected and most of the players made calculations based avg league points increase per day...
  8. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

So, the solution is to extend the duration by 1 day. Keep entrance ticket spawn timer by 1 or 2 hours. Keep selling entrance tickets with diamonds by 1 or 2 hours. Screw up the leagues because ALL players could play more and buy more entrance tickets. I think you could have done better.