• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by kleopatra911

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

just noticed: calendar chest contains forge plus ... really? not enough players willing to pay hard currency for peanuts?
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2024

don't quite understand the dragon board: once active, there is no chance the end the board? Either open all tiles or wait until it resets at midnight? Already hit 2 dragons .. the next will move me into that no-way-out board?
  3. Reported to Developers: Rival: inconsistency between text and progressbar

in #13 the text requires 4 encounters while the progressbar has a max of 2, similar in #16 (with 6/4 respectively)
  4. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Not afair - I was well < 64. The not-autocomplete only prevented fighting 4 levels to not do any negotiation, it did not force lev 5
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

nothing ;) The gex 1-4 kits in particular are ridiculously bad, the gex5 (serpent only) might be of interest to players who don't do gex5. Only the finish boosts are slightly attractive, though not as much as half a year ago.
  6. New Issue: History Event: App is closing by finishing "boss-fight"

still crashing ... and uncertain whether the rewards and gp/league points were given
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

wondering why I suddenly got tons of additional grand prizes? Pretty sure I only had 2 not yet collected - the tickets I planned to use today - but then got 13+ edit: was announced early this morning - https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/history-event-2024.16959/#post-173880...
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

really 50? seem to remember my last was 30?
  9. Feedback History Event 2024

missing A: very large army - 6 attempts 12 encounters by neg - reno kit 40* 24h prod - 15frags of grove silver upgrad missing C: get 12 medals - 1 battle ticket recruit 8 units + 6 items ad - 6 neg power collect 20 medals - 1 battle ticket recruit 8 units + 8 items ad - 75 battle coins get 35...
  10. Feedback History Event 2024

my experience as well (as asked in a previous post of mine - not entirely certain if that's intentional or a bug, crossing fingers ;)
  11. Feedback History Event 2024

not if the links are distinct - as they should be. There are established UX guidelines for html tagging, having a "here" is a clear anti-pattern since the very beginning (and into the far future) of the web. Seeing its mis-use all over the virtual space doesn't change that fact (only make...
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

weird that they still don't show the full stats of the buildings (we see them, at least for our age ;) - can't decide? Anyway, as to the announcement: capital letters don't solve the ux problem in your usage of links (as noted in earlier events, too small to hit reliably) - it's completely...
  13. Feedback History Event 2024

bug or feature: afair, the boss fight was won if it was certain defeat for her, no matter my own health - now I lost.
  14. Reported to Developers: Anniversary event questline randomly appears among main quests

seems to be beta only and both in browser and mobile (in the latter not always visible, only if a requirement is fulfilled/nearer to fulfilled)
  15. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

why should we be bothered to do anything _here_ if Inno can't be bothered to keep __all__ relevant information _here_? Discord definitely is not an option as others already stated repeatedly.