• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Jubilee

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Yes, I still cannot start the game board either. Empty dragon, wrong board. Error not enough resources (as in dragon). Trying to wait with patience & not wonder if we have been forgotten.
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2024

OK I am not the only one. Ni sam ja jedina. Hope they fix the game so it starts soon. Nadam da igra moze da pocinje iopet. Let's see what happens. Vidimo sta bude.
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The icon that lets me know I have a pick up (on top of the QI portal) is stuck. I picked up yesterday & it has not gone away since. I picked up again this morning & still there. I have refreshed the screen, turned off my computer last night & started it up this morning as I said did my pick...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

Huh??? wow I must have been playing a different game. I had to heal often playing easy. Not sure what cards you got but when you have that really high 5-6 or something like that character & you have only a few 1-2 left & still have 5 more fights to get through?? You must have gotten a...
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

Thank you I appreciated the extra prizes I got this morning. I found working out how to defeat the enemy with my cards really hard. I stuck to easy. I tried the medium I managed - JUST. Hard I never made it through. Thank you again.
  6. Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

I do not think you will get anything like GVG again in Forge. Sadly.
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

Bug with Rival Select Medium Deck 2 times. Not working. Tried it 4 times in a row. If the criteria is 2 times, it should not matter if you do an easy in between or had a defeat & you should have the Quest fulfilled not when you complete the Medium deck 2 times but SELECT!
  8. Spoiler Next event

Form what I can see here it is definitely a work in progress, they have the Buildings & that is about it. As for the play it might change as we test it in Beta.
  9. Spoiler Next event

Discord is so chaotic, good luck actually doing a search & finding anything about this event over there. Already been & got a few hits for History but not everything was for this event & there was less over there than over here.
  10. Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Got collection but can't open AD to collect.
  11. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

OK so I cracked & bought a large amount of medals from the store of the AD. I had the pink gems & always being desperate for a new expansion you got me. Most of it is still overpriced.
  12. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Just saw no more coins used to buy in the daily shop. So you do not give gems with every piece that is able to sold to the antiques dealer but you now charge ONLY gems for the daily ship items. I never had enough gems in the first place. I used to buy (past tense because now I will not be...
  13. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

The Antiques Dealer allowed us to get rid of things we did not want & manage to buy OLD Event Buildings no longer in the prize pool so you could finish off those bldgs hanging around in your Inventory. - You now allow players to get upgrades & levels of New buildings still available as prizes...
  14. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

just went into the Antiques Dealers Bldg o_O
  15. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I can't believe after doing 21 quests for power thingies to play the game & having made loads of keys & opened treasure chests with them, not once have I managed to get the daily Special. Not sure why? Not sure what probability equations you are using but that is a lot of keys opening treasure...