• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by hades8840

1. Feedback Settlement Updates

no seems to be my mistake was reading the images wrong so thats a phew lol nice that you can clear the junk from vikings now
  2. Feedback Settlement Updates

Have they now removed the permanent boost a lvl 9 Viking building gets for QI to a timed one so I have to keep redoing it if I want the boost
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

My only question is did you fix the boost potions yet? so they can be used as it hits live soon
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

If you read what was written you would see he says you need 5 arches the fifth is in the extra expansion he doesnt show
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

thankyou will save this
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Good advice cheers I didnt do the settlements on most of the worlds i play on live but have started doing them but that will take months ..the new potions from the history event did look promising as they would allow a good start while building the settlements but they are broke at present...
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Bugger must missed it then or mine i got from rival and failed the calendar which seems more likely cheers.. I did try see where a second could come from but couldnt find it
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Yours is impressive two am curious how did you get two Santa's Spectacular Showtime I thought you could only get the one from the calendar?
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Share your secret then because I just looked at your city and as far as I can tell you have apart from the forgotten temple you have no boosts from your main city so the fact you are so far into is seriously impressive
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

yeah my error I keep forgetting it shows 15 pages worth then just keeps going my point was you would have to do double the 15 visible pages/tabs to get enough medals for the first expansion
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I have played every week not great on a lot of weeks i lack the boosts to do much after lvl 5-7 but if I had grabbed the gold pass I would just be able to buy the first expansion takes 11 encounters of medals to get the first expansion if you buy the gold pass
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

You must gone through the pass twice then as you can only get 200k medals from the first 15 pages
  13. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I didnt do negs for most of it I just did the whole GE and they all auto completed where it was a ge related task is a lot of kills to do without dying
  14. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Well completed it I needed a Forgotten temple so that was a plus rest was junk
  15. Reported to Developers: NEW potions for QI dont work

The new potions obtained via the history event do not work I havent tried the ones for GE and GBG was told not to waste anymore