• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Charles el Britannia

1. Charles el Britannia

Quantum Incursions update

Exactly. Unless you are a guild member of ASGARD or in some cases Dragonstar you can forget about completing a lvl 10 Neo Colussus as a F2P player.
  2. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler Care Event 2024

Updated first post with more images.
  3. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

The 8 portraits of SASH have been added to the code, but they are of course placeholders: This is the only new addition relating to Space Hub. Not much but it is a sign of life that work is being done on SASH.
  4. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler Care Event 2024

Looks like another merger game like the Anniversary event.
  5. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler Care Event 2024

A new event has shown up in the code, called Care Event. (This was previously called the World 2024 event.) Infoscreens: Grand Prize chest: Banner: Portraits are currently placeholders: Update: Reward building: 3 reward buildings, each time with lvl 1 and their lvl 2 upgrade...
  6. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Yes, it gets tiresome to mostly get nature or medieval buildings. The Summer event could focus for once on space pirates instead of 17th century pirates and give us a Blade Runnerlike building, which would be cool. It's not like Foe cities are devoid of anachronisms. They are a mishmash of...
  7. Charles el Britannia

New Idea Remove the "Guild Reward Obtained!" message as a pop-up

My proposal is a month old, received a lot of upvotes and there is still no response if it is worthy of being forwarded. Perhaps this topic has been overlooked?
  8. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler New Quantum Incursion reward buildings

Added 2 new buildings with active and inactive state. The first building has the "GR" tag so it should pertain to QI. The second building has a "WW" tag so I'm not sure that it's related to QI. But they are placed together in the code and it has a hologram like the Neo Botanical Rotunda...
  9. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler Summer Event 2024

Most likely. We had "Show Two" and "Double Payout" also last year so it's probably revealing tiles again. Updated the first post with the infoscreen with the cannon balls, etc.
  10. Charles el Britannia

The epochs are SAT only. I don't know the dimensions of the buildings. Medals, so far no.
  11. Charles el Britannia

Updated first post with the portraits.
  12. Charles el Britannia

Spoiler New Quantum Incursion reward buildings

It could be a part of the second selection kit, which at the moment contains unknown kits.
  13. Charles el Britannia

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I am sure the "main leaderboard" you are referring to is GBG-only and will only contain the won GBG championships. QI has no place on that leaderboard. The number of won QI championships is displayed on the Quantum Ranking leaderboard.
  14. Charles el Britannia

Quantum Incursions update

I currently have 520K Quantum medals (F2P). The total cost of all the expansions is 53 Million Quantum medals. I estimate it will take me about 25 years to get all expansions. Okay...
  15. Charles el Britannia

Feedback New Challenges await you!

These Rival rewards have such a 2022 feeling to them. I won't really bother playing it because for advanced players the rewards are massively outdated. Not that I really mind. I hope the weaker players will enjoy it.