• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by CDmark

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Well, 2 days, 2 keys but no key parts in DC, NO BUENO. I liked the key parts in the DC bcs I could control it, meaning I could choose to complete it and get the parts for sure. Giving Doubloons for the DC means I can spend more but this does not mean I get a key via the map. Sure, I could get...
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Knowledge base says there are boosters. I don't see any boosters, still looking
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2024

I was wondering the same thing but my DC was active before the event started. I am hoping when I get the next one it will have key parts. no DC key parts = BIG NO BUENO
  4. Feedback New Challenges await you!

So, if I were to guess at the adjustments 1) GE 80 required and autocompletes all nego quests 2) only 10 - 24 hour productions, they tossed in 4 and 8 hours productions, reasonable amounts too, first, 12 of each then 10 of each, 4 separate quests. this one, if you had some 4 or 8 hr set up, or I...
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I remember buy 5, 10 and 30. I have had had similar thoughts about the continued completion of the "buy FP" quest.
  6. Feedback New Challenges await you!

These consumables work. I tend to forget them at times for recruit
  7. Feedback New Challenges await you!

guildmate told me Q32 10-24 hr and 30 battles edit confirmed
  8. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Q28 10 - 4 hr productions, I also set the rest of my blacksmiths to 8hr cycles, 20 of them, just thinking maybe we will have another 8 hr production quest. So, I am looking at the timers, looking at my rush supplies inventories, those 30 min rushes won the battle (my orreys will make them...
  9. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Q28 the prize is 8 GE attempts but you have to be done with all 80 so it isn't really a prize at all. you could give this prize earlier, Q27 has a reno kit. so, make Q27 prize 8 attempts and Q28 prize a reno kit. For those that do every quest as written (no auto complete), getting 8 attempts...
  10. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I guess so. I am wondering if "adjustments" applies to autocomplete. So, based on Estrids comment, Q28 has 4 more GE to do with none left, it wasn't mentioned if it auto completed. I will guess yes and just finish GE5 with battles. I figure someone would have said something by now.
  11. Feedback New Challenges await you!

did you fight the last 8 and then everything auto completes...just double checking or anyone else that has finished all GE. Above I posted Q27, and I have done each quest, step by step, not skipping or making a mistake (like do a battle instead of nego). And you posted Q28 and I assume it...
  12. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Yikes, Q 27, nego 8 more, so GE 80 for sure
  13. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I am doing it step by step and Q26, the 8 GE fights will need the first 8 encounters in GE5. So yes, it is requiring doing, so far, the first 8 of GE 5 to complete. I will update as I go.
  14. Feedback New Challenges await you!

AD they did make adjustments for 99.9999% of the players 12 - 4 hour productions 12 - 8 hour productions so far 2 significant adjustments Now, a GE based Rivals giving GE rewards is going to have GE quests and BA players will just have to sit it out or make an adjustment, go to Iron Age. I...
  15. Feedback New Challenges await you!

YEP If you prepared and had all 24 hour blacksmiths ready to go, not happy. I had 12 - 4 hour and 12 - 8 hour quests. I popped the 4 hour ones. I didn't have the 24 hour ones ready to go, I just forgot to do it. I usually have 12 - 8 hour ready to go just for the DC but a few of them were 1...