• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Beta.Tester

1. New Idea Grand prizes for GBG

you aren't a mod or a CM. Stop acting like one.
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Apex grove sanctuary gives frags for SWE.
  3. Fantasy GB Wish List

Name: Oceanic Dome Age: OF Size: 5x5 Bonus 1: A N% chance to boost units Defense by 200% when hit by enemy unit Bonus 2: FP production.
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

Thanks for teaching me a new bit of information. I see people spamming SWE to produce Bullion garrison. Bastion Gatehouse gives 130% in 7 squares so is more efficient then Bullion garrison.
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

He wants to complain. He said that Bullion Garrison is pathetic when it gives 22% in 1 Square. Silk weavers emporium giving 85% atk for GBG. Bastion Gatehouse giving 130% in 6 squares. That isn't pathetic by any means. The only pathetic building is Lilac garden and the main EB. But that is the...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

You do realize that Silk weavers emporium gives 85% atk in GBG and 35% def in GBG. and 12 FP all in 9!!! squares
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

No. Gold league now also includes Silver leagues rewards but silver league rewards remain unaffected except for the addition of the trailside smithy
  8. Not A Bug: Rival quests for GE encounters

You now have to finish GE5 for the quests to autocomplete
  9. Feedback History Event 2024

On live I will be going for silver. This event is a amazing F2P event and has some great buildings. SWE's are monsters in GBG With 85% attak in GBG. And it should be easy to go for silver and get trailside smithy. I might go for gold as the spawner is probably the best spawner in all of FoE history.
  10. Feedback History Event 2024

There is a lvl 4 of that. The bullion Garrison gives 23% in 1 square and is the only reason to play this event
  11. Rejected Buff Fellowship event.

Buff Fellowship event rewards as there is currently little reason to spend money on this event.
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

They need a better way to stop power creep. Each event gaining a small amount of efficiency over the other. Not more than 0.2% a square efficiency per event. Reverting to 2022 stats will just tank events.
  13. Feedback History Event 2024

The only redeeming quality in this event is that you can produce crazy amounts of bullion garrisons and silk weavers and bastion gatehouse.