• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Ashura Tsunoda

1. Feedback History Event 2024

I got the silk weaver with rival quests. Don't actually want it but there we go. ;)
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

League points are different (much higher) than points for event progress. E.g. I have 6600 atm in the league but only 1820 in progress. I'm playing (almost) only easy decks. I tried medium/hard in the very beginning and now once for rival. Won't do it again as the costs dont make sense to me...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

Still a bit confusing but I can figure it out because I was quite good at the last event like this. Atm I think there are not enough coins. I got quite a few tickets with the first few quests. So now I had to play tickets without using any coins. I find it strange that you need 240 points for...
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

We seem to be far slower in our progress because of the higher action point costs. How is it for you other players?
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

you can't yet. not yet implemented
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Are you playing with app or browser? I think it`s only available for browsers just now.
  7. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

Someone in our guild is suddenly advanced one age (not in IA anymore) without doing the research himself. He wasn`t even in the game at the time. Just logged in this afternoon and suddenly in a new age.
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

With the change in Action points we will be able to do even less. We managed to get until the 6th difficulty last season and even then the costs were not as high as it will be now starting first difficulty. The problem for us in the 6th was the lack of action points and now it becomes even worse.
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The symbols are just far to similar when they are so tiny. It is very difficult to differentiate.
  10. Reported to Developers: Two wave battles show wrong enemy troops for 2nd wave

This bug is still existing. I try to explain it a different way to MATR: We are in difficulty 6 now with 2 wave battles. Before you start the battle you can see that the second wave will be: Wenn you defeat the first wave, it shows you a pre-view of the second wave. But now it suddenly shows...
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

which ones? I don`t see QI by any of them.
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Is it supposed to be every hour? I always understood it as every 10 hours. Which I think is far too low. We get 24x5000 a day (120.000). From the houses (I have 5 villas, one roof tile) I get 1050. I thought every ten hours, so that would be very, very little. If it is every hour, it would at...
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Do we know yet what happens if you switch guilds in a championship? do you still get the bonus of the new guild at the end?
  14. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Of course you are able to start the Event. But for me there should be no expectation that you can finish everything. It is the same with other things in game. You can`t finish GEX in the beginning, you might not be able to finish event quests of regular events. There is a reason why not all...
  15. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I liked this rivals. I had at least one of those event buildings fully leveled but always another one half leveled. And as someone wrote already level 4/5/6 of those buildings are rubbish. This way I could finish all of them. I do not think it necessary that low ages or new players need to be...