• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by All Free Now

1. All Free Now

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Suggestion is too good hence it won't be considered by development team as usual.
  2. All Free Now

Discussion GB improvement expectations

Nah...that much easy dev team deliver it, you are clearly underestimating them on how to make the players suffer on every change.
  3. All Free Now

Feedback History Event 2024

They are so determined and focusing very much to make the players unhappy by giving time limited level 2 on size 4x2. I seriously don't know why they decided to change it. Item was not given for free in the event mini-game and there are chances to earn multiple of those items. If it is...
  4. All Free Now

Super board also gets reset next day, am I rite? I need to wait one day to find out.
  5. All Free Now

What's wrong in it expecting like that. I didn't expect them to act immediately also. If they are planning to improve something in the event, we are suggesting one specific things in the event which annoys every player and after reading no actions means then why they keep this feedback. Just to...
  6. All Free Now

That's correct, but why we have to repeat our feedback each year on the same event. For example, This feedback is not considered from last year which is still applicable to current event and upcoming winter event too. Is there anyone knew why this feedback not taken by dev team. Summer event...
  7. All Free Now

Feedback History Event 2024

Very late. Did you skip this event in beta? I like this suggestion but now it's chances are very less and we need to wait and see next year only. I really don't know if dev team will make changes in the live server where the event is currently running.
  8. All Free Now

Feedback Settlement Updates

Just realised if any forum member suggested these, CMs or some members might have said DNS for sure. But now product head giving this information and we should only give feedback. For better, remove or modify DNSL so that forum members can suggest better balancing ideas to improve game feature...
  9. All Free Now

New Idea QI goods nodes displaying goods count with total available goods

When no other major tickets available for developement team, they can take this QoL kind of work. Looks like they are busy with lot of new improvements to make more players leave the game.
  10. All Free Now

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Yes yes. I didn't click the expansion slot from the city grid till now due to "sale board" kept top of it without required goods in hand. Now I see the expansion window after clicking in the city sale board expansion slot. Sorry, I didn't understand first time when you mentioned it. Thanks for...
  11. All Free Now

Discussion difficulty of events

Exactly!! Now you came for the perfect understanding.
  12. All Free Now

New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

I need some details. Assume, we are going in one path and QI admin officer picked different path. Now, we cleared the node and move to next, that time QI officer node progress gets destroyed or still they can continue? what will happen.
  13. All Free Now

If I don't have the required goods for an expansion, it show as disabled and mobile app players cannot see the required amount of goods in it. Browser players can see the goods amount everytime for an expansion.
  14. All Free Now

Discussion difficulty of events

Diamonds are shared with different worlds of a single player, but gold or silver chest purchased in any world from the event doesn't get opened in any of the other worlds for that player. Diamond is premium currency, people real money is not. If one is allowed, why blocking the other one...
  15. All Free Now

One small help, could you please give the goods increment count detail for buying six expansions from 1 to 6. In mobile app, we don't have the option to see the required goods for buying expansion (very old bug).