• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Alaska Gris

1. Alaska Gris

Feedback History Event 2024

I cannot skip the animations. It does not work for IOS; looks like playing mobile is always in disadvantage.
  2. Alaska Gris

Spoiler Summer Event 2024

I hope the rivals are scaled a bit more for players in lower eras (which is when you more need the goods).The last one was mission impossible, and I normally finish the 5th level. I am not saying to make it easy, just possible.
  3. Alaska Gris

Feedback Quantum Incursions

It could be useful to know how many materiales do you need to buy an expansión in QIs instead of having the message “you don’t have enough materials” (IOS). This is very inconvenient for planning the city.
  4. Alaska Gris

Feedback New Challenges await you!

This is a killer for lower eras if you don’t have Event buildings producing supply rush items. Besides, using medals to forward the expedition is hard if you are using them to buy expansions at the beginning … but, then again, this is supossed to be a chalenge.
  5. Alaska Gris

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Not anymore, I have to negotiate and fight in level 5, and I am in quest 26 (8 battles) so, there is not point in rushing the expedition.
  6. Alaska Gris

Spoiler Summer Event 2024

Mechanics? It will be the same as 2023?
  7. Alaska Gris

Forwarded Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

The same can be applied to the rest of the info in the Town Hall if we go minimalistic. But apart from nice it will be the most useful of the lot, because the QIs need planning in advance if you want to decide which color are you going to give preference.
  8. Alaska Gris

Forwarded Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

If as part of a guild estrategy you have to choose to be red-based or blue, it helps to know your total boost for each color based on different buildings. It could be nice to include this data somewhere.
  9. Alaska Gris

I do, and many pleople in my guild play too. At first looks very simple and repetitive, but there is more to it than it looks. The prices are good too. Besides, it increases the interest of the Expedition’s level 5 for the Temple boost, participation in guild battles and settlements. So, having...
  10. Alaska Gris

I had a CTD everytime I finished the last card (IOS). Too many tickets and few coins. The easy choice is ok, but the prices are very poor, and I don’t think that fighting lots of them is good fun. For the other two choices, the enemy always hiting first is a killer, considering that many...
  11. Alaska Gris

I don't like to be negative, but after playing FoE for more than 9 years, and having finished every single Event until now, I must say, that this one is not even worth starting. Is far to difficult and unbalanced. The prices are not worth the effort and the mechanics is annoying. Finally, the...